Learn About Mitch Rolsky
Thank You for taking the time to learn more about Mitch Rolsky. You can also read about where the phase “Helping You Make The Right Move” came from and really means or learn about Keller Williams
As your full service REALTOR, Mitch’s goal is to make it easier and more enjoyable for you to buy, build, or sell your next dream home or investment property. Mitch’s local expertise and experience can help you when you are serious about buying or selling a home, condo or townhouse now, or if you are just starting to explore your options, or when you are a returning client using the many homeowner resources Mitch offers.
- Moved from Kansas City Missouri at the age of ten. Aside from my time at Purdue getting my degree, and four years living in Mequon Wisconsin (a suburb of Milwaukee,) I have called Indianapolis home.
- A professional life, in the construction and service industries, as a business owner and leader with a focus on making it easier to lease, sell and manage real estate. (It was this point of view, combined with my love of architecture, the process of “flipping” houses and my passion for marketing, that prompted me to seize the opportunity to work as a Realtor.)
- Purchased eight homes in the 24 years before becoming a Realtor, and experienced firsthand ways a Realtor was, or could have been, more helpful throughout the process.
- Understanding your goal, as a busy professional, to be efficient with your time to insure that you see only those properties that best meet your needs
- Meeting the unique needs of 1st time homeowners
- Those parts of Indianapolis that reflect unique lifestyles and historic neighborhoods, including Downtown, Irvington, Meridian Kessler and Broad Ripple
- Condominiums and New construction
- Representing clients relocating to and from central Indiana as well as those looking to embrace a lifestyle change centered on a move to a more urban home.
I enjoy spending time with my family, friends & Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Parker. I am a bit of a “foodie” and I love to travel especially outside of the states… I am about halfway through my goal of spending New Year’s Eve in the top 10 spots around the world and so far Sydney New Year’s Eve is beyond comparison.
I enjoy letting my creative side out through designing homes for clients that want to build their next place, I enjoy home improvement and landscaping which was my first love. But my preferred way to relax is on water… either in a speed boat, a sail boat or on a cruise ship.
Next Steps If You Are:
Thinking About Buying A Home or Condo I look forward to helping you select the home or condo of your dreams by taking the time to listen to your needs and desires.
Current & Prior Clients… I appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you and hope you take advantage of the valuable resources I provide. Come back to visit often and Please Share Your Experiences – Review Your Agent